Season 3 of “Good Luck harlie” premieres on May 6, and Shane is in the episode. Below is an article from Just Jared Jr. about the new season & what to expect.
Who else is excited to meet the newest member of the Duncans?!
Good Luck Charlie is coming back super soon and JJJ has a couple of tidbits about the new season. Check them out:
– Looks like PJ (Jason Dolley) is actually graduating high school and looking at local colleges.
– Amy (Leigh-Allyn Baker) quits her job and starts a mommy blog
– Teddy (Bridgit Mendler) scores a place on the school’s volleyball team
– Bob (Eric Allan Kramer) takes a ton of odd-end jobs for additional income
– Charlie (Mia Talerico) starts to adjust to not being the baby of the family anymore
And in the premiere episode, Gabe (Bradley Steven Perry) thinks he is being sent to a boarding school, PJ has a hard time letting go of his old hair salon, and everyone at school thinks Teddy is a jinx on Spencer (Shane Harper).
GLC is back on Sunday, May 6th @ 8PM ET/PT on Disney Channel.